Wednesday 12 October 2011

Thisisms site re previous post re being banned

After taking another look at my post on site re Candida it appears that one of the moderators of the site has manipulated and deleted some of my posts to make it look as if I have asked to be deleted permenantly, he the has been very underhand, using his position of authority to manipulate others outlook of whole situation.

It worries me that he has been able to do this without any consequences or investigation,

It is  all such a shame as a Chiropractors board has just been set up and now I cannot participate in providing my input on the importance of UCC its very frustrating and annoying and is denying others my extensive research that I have done as on here. So if anyone from America or Canada visits here please who visit the site please consider letting Civickiller and Uprightdoc know of my predicament please.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment