Saturday 5 August 2017

Candida causes intolerance to Marajuana, nicotine and Caffeine


soxfan23
All of my symptoms started after breaking out in a panic attack from smoking weed and I haven't felt the same since.

I had planned to give up smoking for good but not because I couldn't smoke.

I tried smoking a couple days afterwards as people were telling me it was just anxiety and it was in my head, but I had another panic attack type of thing but not quite in which my heart was racing faster than a cheetah, my eyes became so bloodshot red I was freaked out by looking in the mirror, and my body became so cold that I tried to take a shower but even the hot steaming water felt cold on my skin.

I haven't touched it since but afterwards I had a very weird withdrawal which it probably wasn't the withdrawal but rather the candida not being used to my immune system being constantly weakened by marijuana. I thought I was losing my mind, had no appetite, diarrhea, intense headaches, crying for no reason, irratibility and so on.

A couple weeks later I tried drinking some coffee to get my day going when I burst out into cold sweats and my heart was beating once every 2 seconds. My mind went black for a couple hours where I even forgot my own name and I was scared for my life.

Now recently I quit smoking cigarettes which is great but it's because I was having these strange uncomfortable sensations go through my body. Felt like it came from my stomach but it's just this weird unexplainable jolt.

I also got these sensations when I tried drinking alcohol before I realized I had candida and they would just cause me to feel enormous amounts of anxiety.

Anyone have any idea of what this is? Could this be the candida going crazy or is it my body reacting to shield itself as it's already trying to defend me from the candida?
Your reply:

Reply   CK   FCK   MCE  

No comments:

Post a Comment