Thursday 22 May 2014

It,s all about the engineering of the body

As I improve, on a daily basis. am very much aware of the mechanics of the body inside and out, I have had to yield to the   earth through my bottom, very hard, but I've nearly done it. The Core    has to be strong, it's the hinge of the body.

As my muscles re-engage, I waste copious amounts,  of what I can only describe as a saline solution, which is a discharge not a bladder reaction.

which I now can control to a certain degree, by stimulating the sexual organ which causes the muscles in my body to contract, enabling me to waste liquid (if that makes sense)

I have always described the anomaly of my Atlas misalignment similar to that of a Jenga tower having it's ricks removed and I was clos to collapse never to rise again, but  have been replacing those bricks and are yet again stabilizing.

I also had the added complication of Candida, something that upsets the internal good bacteria, and that had been allowed to invade my blood and was wasted through my digestive system and when I thought I had successfully got rid of it, started wasting it again when I had a significant adjustment, now I believe several years later, it's mainly out of my system, but I may start  wasting it again when I am able to  straighten my right leg and walk again.

The muscle system is very complex, as I have wasted liquid daily, mostly between 12 and 16 times a day   for weeks,  not as volatile now in quantity and seems to be tailing off.

It's not about the taking of drugs to rectify a problem. It's all about correct d our alignment, structurally and our internal digestive system.

The medical world and drugs industryUNDERESTIMATE THE BODYS'S NATURAL HEALING ABILITY

No comments:

Post a Comment