Wednesday 27 February 2013

reasons why this blog exists

It would not surprise me if my mess/ms blog is stopped in some way by the powers that be,

I have compiled the information on here as to join up a few dots regarding the condition or supposed condition of MS. as far as I am concerned it does not exist. The conclusions I have come to is that three things are involved.

As in my case and is primarily a Misaligned Atlas but also the added complication of Candida. Also in other cases Lyme Disease is also a contender. it can be any combination of all these factors or just one.

This blog was NEVER intended for public viewing only by those in a professional capacity and due to the number of countries that have viewed it in excess of 140 I believe that this has been achieved and that was my sole intention.

I would like to THANK all that have supported and visited here from all countries, it certainly has given me much needed encouragement and support to carry through with my theories, and for that I am truly
 grateful

SO THANK YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment