Friday 5 September 2014

catch 22 of life

I  used to smoke and it used to affect me badly, so much I could not function for several minutes afterwards.

I have since conducted my own experiments and come to the conclusion that the nicotine replaced the oxygen in my blood and overwhelmed my system, it only took several minutes to do so, it increased my tremor and the change of my breathing may have contributed to that as I puffed and drew hard and often, Afterwards drinking from a bottled water helped that to subside and I presume because my breathing changed.

As I improve it has less affect, but it still does to a remarkable degree, because it stops me functioning for a few minutes and prone to just falling forward if I didn't know what to expect.

If it wasn't for experimenting I would never touch smoking I used to have a coffee(caffeine hit) and a cigarette to relieve stress, what I know now is that both are addictive, I also was a social smoker, a drink and a cigarette wine or lager again have addicted qualities.

That's why when I changed my life up sticks and moved to a different county to be with my family, I quit smoking and drinking and now don't get stressed and all three create a catch 22

No comments:

Post a Comment