Friday 11 March 2011

Not a good idea

I was prescribed co codamol for the pain in my side, as was realy painful yesterday morning.  So took one just before bed. OH yes it took the pain away, but also gave me problems in it zapped my strength away, and made things like keeping my legs in, they flexed straight, whilst in my chair harder I kind of went all floppy. I certaily didnt like it, so although they sent me 5 pkts of the stuff, i wont be using it ( what a waste) In any case pain not so bad this morning.

As I said yesterday I am going to see a lady called Pauline re FCT (field control therapy) as we retain certain types of toxins i.e metals in our system and I certainly feel as if I am being poisoned from within. Also I learnt last night to be more comfortable it is advantageous to stretch a little and try and seperate my upper half from my bottom half, if that makes sense, it did ease the discomfort a little.

We have pain for a reason, it is again our own warning system kicking in, painkillers just hide an underlying issue, that has to be dealt with, so again I will investigate by doing FCT.

No comments:

Post a Comment